Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 Animations

A lot of people buy animations.Here are the top 10 Non-V.I.P animations.
10) Werewolf Transformation
9) Kiss
8) Giant Ring Proposal
7) Sing
6) Smash My Guitar
5) Cast Red Spell
4) Cast Green Spell
3) Trick or Treat
2) Cast Blue Spell
1) Broken Heart
Here are the top 10 V.I.P animations
10) Take a Ride on My Hoverboard
9) Beam Me Up
8) Elephant Dream Rider
7) Shopaholic
6) Patient in Cast
5) Ghost
4) Party Popper
3) I <3 Boonies
2) Great Singer
1) Hula Donut Hoop
Any suggestions or disagreements? Tell me in the comment box.

3 comments:

  1. Is the Crawling animations for VIPs? and which section is it in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. What section are they all in, how much do they cost, and what page are they found on? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete