Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas V.I.P

Hi everyone! It's me Allisynn. I recently got a Christmas V.I.P, and I want to tell you what you get with a V.I.P and why people buy it.
         1) 50,000 StarCoins
         2) V.I.P Chatroom
         3) More clothes, animations, items, music, and backgrounds.
         4) More movie characters (Up to 8)
         5) Faster Fame
         6) You get to make Clubs!
         7) Let's face it- More people want to be a V.I.P's friend.
         8) Quicker money
         9) Vote in competitions
        10) You get to keep your V.I.P items when your membership expires.
        11) More autographs can be sent
Tell me what you think about MSP V.I.P!
                                       -Allisynn

2 comments:

  1. I got a Christmas V.I.P and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a Christmas VIP! I wanted one for Christmas, but my mom had already bought all of everyone's presents! :( She shops quick before its black Friday and everything goes out of stock.

    ReplyDelete